Qenda's Everyday Fibre (formerly known as Bowel Maintenance) is a daily source of nutrient rich organic fibre and adaptogenic herbs designed to be taken daily or as desired. It is a prebiotic fibre blend with premium herbs to assist with bowel regularity and general wellbeing.
- Supports a healthy digestive tract
- Gives a thorough gentle cleansing effect on the bowel
- Helps maintain regular bowel movements
- Aids in the elimination of waste, toxins and parasites
- Assists in healthy stool formation and prevention of diarrhoea, constipation and flatulence
- Source of high quality organic soluble and insoluble fibre known to promote healthy digestion, blood sugars, cholesterol, and general wellbeing
Directions For Use
Bowel Maintenance should be taken once or twice daily, on an empty stomach, 15 to 30 minutes before a meal with plenty of water (minimum of 300ml).
- Add 1-2 scoops to 300ml to 400ml of water in a shaker bottle
- First add water, then powder to prevent the powder from sticking to the bottom of your shaker
- Put the lid on securely and shake for 10 to 15 seconds
- Drink immediately
If left for a short period after shaking, the liquid will thicken. If this occurs, add some more water, re-shake and drink.
Begin using one scoop, gradually increasing over a week to the desired amount. The maximum recommended daily intake is 2 scoops twice daily.
Some detoxification symptoms may be experienced when using this product.
Certified Organic Ingredients
Psyllium Husks, Hibiscus, Rosella, Liquorice, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow Root, Rosehip, Oat Straw, True Cinnamon, Ashwagandha, Irish Moss, Yucca, Chlorella, Aloe Ferox, Turmeric, Bladderwrack, Passionflower, Barberry, Skullcap, Astragalus, Violet Leaf, PawPaw Leaf, and Mullein. Organic Strawberry Flavour and Organic Thaumatin (Kiwi Fruit Extract added to the sweetened variety).
People taking prescription medications should consult with a nutritionally minded health practitioner prior to taking any product. Some herbs within this formula are not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Everyday Fibre (Formerly Bowel Maintenance)
Qenda Everyday Fibre contains the following certified organic ingredients from nature:
Psyllium Husk, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Liquorice Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Marshmallow Root, Rosehip, Oat Straw, Cinnamon Verum Bark, Ashwagandha Root, Turmeric Root, Chlorella Vulgaris, Irish Moss, Yucca Root, Aloe Vera, Bladderwrack, Barberry Bark, Paw Paw Leaf, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata), Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora), Astragalus Membranaceus Root, Violet Leaf, and Mullein.